http://tamiandcraig.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
65 is here!!!!
Always an exciting day in our home is when we receive the new release - and for us it was Saturday. And, although I was the first to the mail box, I allowed Craig to choose the first song and for him it was the ab song. When I was reading off the artists to him, and mentioned Kanye West, he knew right away who it was. I however did not. I do know Manfred Mann's Earth Band, and I recall DJ Alligator from a previous release, but I'm pretty much out of sorts when it comes to all the new stuff. Not that I don't like - thats not what I'm saying - I'm just an ol' rocker at heart. I really like the bicep track - great song! Of course we have only listened to it once so far so too soon to tell how we feel about the whole thing. Craig will be working on the review and have it out shortly. Keep checking back...

Our club only just launched BP 64 several weeks ago. We wanted it to be at the same time that they launched Body Step, a brand new program for the club. (Which by the way is doing fabulous!) We are hoping to launch 65 a tad sooner!

I know the quarterly for our area was going on today - I wished we could have been there but things just did not work out this time. If anyone out there went, let us know how it was!

Lately our classes have been jam packed. Whats strange is that it did not start after New Years but more around Feb. 1. Wednesday and Sunday we are usually turning people away - on Friday, well, it is still a bit slow - around 13 or so. I love the packed classes! I can remember when I first started teaching and almost wishing no one would show up to class! Now, I'm somewhat disappointed if we don't fill the room. It's so much more fun!

By the way, for anyone who lives in Gwinnett County, Georgia, there is a great new magazine/website out on fun things to do in and around the area. It is called The Fun Finder. Go to www.thefunfinder.net and check it out. Also, the forum is cool too. See if you can figure out which post is mine...!

Craig and I will be traveling in our beloved "Love Shack" down the Atlanta Highways this weekend. It is time to see my boys and also we are bringing my mother home with us to live for a while. That should be interesting. Maybe I can get her to Body Pump?

Take care!!!!

Tami
4 Comment(s):
On 02 March, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tami!

Good to see a new message! I wonder why you are just getting 65....can't figure out how the releases are sent about the country. We've had ours about 3 wks now and are launching this Sat at one of my clubs.....the other won't launch til April 5th.

I'm curious as to what you think about the new release. I want to tell you what I think, but am afraid to put thoughts into your head (hee hee....just kidding). It's always fun to hear what others think. I have some definite thoughts about 3 of the tracks--on the negative, but the rest I love! Some of them took a few times through though....sometimes that's just how it is.

I am usually the one who puts together the track list for our launches, and although I would love to be doing the warm up and squats (I did those last time, so I assigned them to someone else), I have the abs and cool down. Lyrics are rough on abs for the Y, but the workout will be good (even though I'm not a fan of Kanye--sorry Craig!) I am just recovering from the flu and my body is weaker than normal.........the leg lift on the side plank is going to be a struggle til I am stronger!!

I'll let you know how it all goes. Hope you have safe travels in the Love Shack, and I look forward to hearing your assessment of the release after you have more time to evaluate!

Take care,
Niki

 
On 03 March, 2008, Blogger Tami and Craig Warman said...

Hey Niki! Sorry I'm usually slow to respond. The past month or so we have been prepping our home to make it "mom" proof!

I don't know how they release them either - seems like they would all go out at the same time.

I will listen to more of 65 today and see if it grows on me more - I'll keep you 'posted'!

Tami

 
On 03 March, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm from Gwinnett County, GA but I live in Atlanta now. I'll check out the link later this week. I just received BP65 abd RPM 38 and am off to listen to them!

If you are "in the mood" for Pump in Atlanta this weekend - come to Colony Square Athletic Club in Midtown Atlanta (14th and Peachtree Streets) at 11:15am! I plan to have a packed house!

 
On 06 March, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work guys keep it up.
We launched the new releases in Australia a few weeks back.

BodyPump 65 has to be one of the best releases of the 60's so far. (mind you, 63 rocked as well). Every song just has awesome energy. And how can you go past that shoulder track... Di Di Di Dat Dat Daa Daa... Ahh that takes me back.

I did a review of BP65 a little while back. It's on my site.

Bring on 66 :)

 

Post a Comment