http://tamiandcraig.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
BodyPump 59, By The Numbers
123Squats in Simply Irresistible
48Total minutes of music
5Masterclass presenters on the DVD
8Releases on which E-Type has performed the Back & Hamstrings track (including 59)
50Seconds instructors gotta wait through mandatory "Are You Ready!" Les Mills promo every time they play the DVD (how many times have we seen this now?)

9 Comment(s):
On 17 October, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more! And the FF feature doesn't work! I hate it, too! I'd be more than happy to sign a petition to get rid of the "are you ready?" intro! 50 seconds is like an eternity when you're in a hurry.

 
On 18 October, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree about the DVD intro as well. I can't FF through it, either. It seems LM wants us to watch its promo material every quarter! AAAH!

 
On 18 October, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great stats.Im sure others would want to know some more...like total reps etc.How about it?

 
On 18 October, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regarding DVD: the remote control usually has the MENU button, maybe Title Menu or Top Menu etc. By pressing it you should jump straight into the the Main Menu where you can choose what to play. If you're playing DVD on your PC thru WinDVD or similar program, you can right click and choose Title and Title 01 ot Title Menu...

 
On 21 October, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But these DVD's do not burn - I have tried several programs and they have not worked due to copyright issues. How do you get past that, am I missing something - the cd's burn, but not the DVD's.

 
On 21 October, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I dont burn the dvd my wife does it for me because I like to have a back up copy, and yes sometimes I lend them out to friends so it can be done

 
On 21 October, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm Klas, but I have forgotten the password to my newly started blog account. I have succeeded by doing like this:
Use Nero Burning ROM as the burning program.
Download the freeware program DVD Shrink (I use the version 3.2.0.15 but I suppose there are later versions.) Of course you have to burn the back up copy at a DVD-R or a DVD+R disc (4,7 GB).
Maybe you have to do some settings, I actually don't remember, but if you know a computer nerd he will help you with that!
Good luck!
Klas

 
On 22 October, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, I will look into this a bit more! I may have to look for a computer nerd though!

 
On 08 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys,

great news, now you CAN skip through the 'Are you ready' intro on the DVDs - as of the 4/2006 releases.

Just press the skip forward button on your remote and it takes you straight to the menu.

Enjoy!

 

Post a Comment