http://tamiandcraig.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
Yes - we are still alive and well!
Wow!! it has been a long time hasn't it? I guess between summer vacations and getting kids back to school there hasn't been much time to write. And then I could not get logged into our blog - but all is well now so I will chat a bit!

We did not make it to the 1/4ly this time around - trying to save some money! However, we did get in the mail yesterday BP 59, and although I did get it first - Craig will get first pick! We have not listened to it but we'll try to do it tonight and I will beg my hubby to post on it. What is the general feeling? Thumbs up, down, or in the middle?

Here is something pretty kewl....Craig and I have been asked by The Roanoke Times to do their webcast weather! Apparently they invite peolpe in (like students, politicians, etc.) to do thier weather and they chose us because of our Blog! Isn't that neat? We will do it this Thursday at 11:30 so I think you could just go to The Roanoke Times.com and check us out! Hopefully we will not do anything to totally embarrass ourselves.

Craig and I will be going to Romania in December to Galati, Romania in December. Are there any BP classes out there?

Our classes have been picking up lately and that is good. Lots of college kids but some older ones as well. Whats been great is that many of the wives have been bringing in their husbands, and they end up liking it and coming back! I would love for Craig and I to do a 'couples only' BP class, maybe in the evening, like a date night! I think we would have a pretty good turnout. I'll have to ask the new owner/managers....Scott...what do ya think?! : )

Tami
2 Comment(s):
On 13 September, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Cleland a Canadian?

 
On 14 September, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a trainer and I've been doing BP for 7 yrs and I love the 50's series great music and nice feeling exercises, simple and effective. I am resigning from my role, as BP trainer as I don't like the new stuff, music is blah and interpretation is not flowing. This happened in RPM and I'm not waiting around in BP hoping it will get better like I did with RPM if this is the future then I'm going to put all my energy into BC it rips

 

Post a Comment