http://tamiandcraig.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
Our launch for 58
We finally did it! I feel like we are so behind everyone else - are we the last ones to launch?

It did turn out pretty well. Learning this release, as most others posted, was fairly easy. For the very first time since I have been teaching I did not use my big dry erase board to recopy the notes. I just put my glasses on, picked up my notes and did it. Of course I practice using "air weights" so when I do teach its hard to know exactly how difficult the track is. I thought that using medium plates was almost too much for the shoulder track - especially in trying to cue good form with the new "Mac Raise". I felt it was kinda like rubbing my belly and patting my head. It can be done - if you start slowly. Today I encouraged everyone to use small plates if they had had trouble on Monday and they felt that it helped. I don't feel like it was a "WOW" release, but it was right up there. We did take some pics and if I can talk Craig into posting again I will get him to put those on.

Does anyone have any info for BP59? Always anxious for the next release!
3 Comment(s):
On 20 July, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nope your not the last ones...We are launching this sat. 7/22 our outdoor extravaganza. Too bad we werent able to connect on your trip, maybe next time.
Dana

 
On 20 July, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that even with the MAC raise, it's not a very challenging shoulder track. It's just one of those feel good tracks that makes you want to let your hair down. I feel that only the squat and lunges are truly challenging. Well, and of course abs, but I'm 4 months pregnant so all ab work challenges me right now :) Still, my class seems to enjoy most of it, especially all the combos!

 
On 30 July, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of my clubs launches BP 58 on July 31, so you are definitely not the last club to launch! I know 59 is right around the corner - it's already been filmed and I am sure New Zealand is hearing it in its clubs already....

 

Post a Comment