http://tamiandcraig.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
Road Trip
The time has come once again for Craig and I to plan our summer vacation. Instead of backpacking this year out west, I said I wanted to go to Maine, NH, and Vermont. Places we have never been to and places where there are more trees than dust. I guess I should probably give Craig all the credit for planning because when we sat down to do it this past Sunday, I was more or less just an annoyance to him. (I hate maps) So, he was diligently trying to come out with a route to fill up 14 days, taking us up through Pennsylvania, NY, and then on into Canada - I think Montreal & Quebec, more places I have never been, and then into NH, Vermont and Maine. I thought I was being helpful in suggesting that he pick out cities that had Body Pump so we don't have to come back to teach after 2 weeks and start back at the beginner level. He got this real funny look in his eye as he glared at me and started vibrating. So I said never mind. So - here is my plan. If you live near the above mentioned route, (I can give hwy#'s later), let us know and we will drop in for a workout in your class! I promise to make Craig behave so he won't cause any problems...of course I can only do so much! I think we are leaving June 21 and we will be driving the "Lvshak" (actual liscense plate - cheesy, I know...), our little home on wheels so make sure we have room to park her - she has a big rear end!

We look forward to seeing some of you!

Tami

PS: Hi honey! Isn't this a great idea? : )
8 Comment(s):
On 25 May, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not really ... "Lvshak"??? Quelle coincidence - I heard tell that's one of the tracks in the next release, lol ...

 
On 25 May, 2006, Blogger Tami W. said...

That would be great! We've had our plate for about three years so it is just coincidence! I want to find a horn that will play that tune - do you think they make one?!

And no - we will not be attending the Lorton 1/4ly. We will be in Atlanta to see my kids. Hopefully we'll make the next one.

Tami

 
On 25 May, 2006, Blogger Reymond said...

Have a great trip guys!!! :)

 
On 26 May, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great trip! I teach Pump, Flow, and Step in southern NH, right off of the major highway (you would most likely pass right by us to get to the northern part of NH that you are planning on visiting)--so if you would like to come to my Pump class, let me know and hopefully we can arrange something!

 
On 26 May, 2006, Blogger Tami W. said...

Thanks! I will update our 'itinerary' next week so you will know if we can hook up!!

 
On 30 May, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey if you pass down through southern vermont you'll have to let me know. Anyone of our instructors would love to have you in class.

 
On 01 June, 2006, Blogger Tami and Craig Warman said...

We may be in southern Vermont actually! I will try to post our itinerary this weekend!

 
On 08 June, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you happen to pass through Connecticut, come on by Newington, CT to Big Sky (that's the name of the gym) for BodyPump. Tell them Cindy sent you!

 

Post a Comment