http://tamiandcraig.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
We're Off To See The Wizards
After the last quarterly workshop this past November, we decided to make it a point to attend as often as possible. So, when the Baltimore Quarterly hit the schedule and our club announced they'd be sending a contingent, we knew it was time to make good on that promise. And when International Trainers Steve Renata, Kylie Gates, and Susan Tolj showed up on the schedule we started packing our bags.

As luck would have it though, a little problem has cropped up. Tami thinks it's funny, but I'm not laughing. See, it's a 5 1/2 hour drive from here to Baltimore, and our club is renting two vans for us twelve instructors - eleven of whom are ladies. They're already coordinating outfits. By the time we get there they'll probably have me bound and gagged, hands tied behind my back, wearing a pink dress. Look, you can call me chauvinist, prejudiced, whatever you want - but, I'm here to tell you this won't be a fun trip. Not for me anyway.

I've already established with our GFM that I won't be driving. The laws here in the States tend to frown upon drinking whilst operating a motor vehicle - even for medical reasons.
3 Comment(s):
On 20 February, 2006, Blogger Tami and Craig Warman said...

You are too kind - We love to meet people who read our blog! Well, not sure which quarterly you're going to but we looked long and hard at the Atlanta one - Tami has family there and we almost went to that one. But when our club put together a group to Baltimore we decided that was the one for us. 'Course, if we feel rich (and ambitious!) we might just try and go to Atlanta too. But first we better see if there's anything left of us after this one!

 
On 23 February, 2006, Blogger Tami and Craig Warman said...

Mark - Your comment inspired me to tackle the subject of male instructors in this latest post. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the subject! And thank you Niki for the encouragement as well!!

 
On 23 February, 2006, Blogger Tami W. said...

Good news honey! There are now 12 girls going!!! I'll bring the tylenol PM for you. By the way, where is my duct tape and rope?

 

Post a Comment