http://tamiandcraig.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
Empty Mailbox? You're Not Alone
Slipping and sliding down our icy driveway this morning, we wondered if it'd be worth the all the effort. And then quick peek inside our mailbox confirmed what we already suspected - no BodyPump 57. After years of getting new releases like clockwork, there seems to be a slight hiccup in the system. And, as luck would have it, this is probably one of the most important (if not most anticipated) releases in a long, long time.

For those of you who haven't heard, we here in the States are in the midst of yet another transition. LMI is regionalizing their delivery system, which - in the long run - should improve their ability to personally interact with clubs and instructors. They're a hard-working team and we know this'll further raise their standard of excellence.

In the meantime, though, we'd sure love to join the rest of the world's instructors who are already rockin to this legendary release...
8 Comment(s):
On 13 February, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So when should we be getting our releases?

 
On 13 February, 2006, Blogger Tami and Craig Warman said...

Well, the LMI person I spoke with said she'd been told it would be the first of next month (March).

 
On 13 February, 2006, Blogger admin said...

You are going to love this release Craig and Tami.

One of the best ever :)

 
On 14 February, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In answer to your concerns about the late arrival of the 1/2006 quarterly release, in fact it isn't late. It's just seems that way because the last two releases were distributed early to be in time for some important quarterly workshops. We sent out an email to clubs and instructors last week advising of the release dates for 2006.
The release will be shipped 1 March.
Not long to go now!

 
On 18 February, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's true. I called LMI and they said the same thing about not sending them until March 1st. So you're not the only one who's anxious! :) It's like a holiday when I get my releases, and I am not to be bothered for at least an hour after their arrival.

Are you sure they have released BP57 else where? Or was that just a review from a workshop or something?

 
On 20 February, 2006, Blogger Tami and Craig Warman said...

You know, after re-reading Pipera's blog I think you may be right. I bet it was a workshop. And thank you to the folks at Les Mills for the comment above - it's nice to know that we're going to get 57 really soon!!

 
On 20 February, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A friend of mine is a master trainer for BP, so she gets the next release ahead of regular instructors. That means I get an early preview of upcoming releases, which is so cool!! It doesn't keep me from being anxious to have it for myself though. I also agree, it's like waiting for Christmas when it's time for the next release! I guess for me it is nice to have friends in high places to get an early view of the future. I can tell you that I really like what's coming up in 57! There are some great combo moves, and a few new options/excercises. I think overall it's going to be as good, if not better, than 56.......at least here anyway. My crowd loved all of 56, which is rare. Usually there is SOMETHING someone doesn't like. Can't please all the people all the time, but 56 did that for my regulars.

 
On 22 February, 2006, Blogger admin said...

Hi Craig,

We had our 1/4 workshop on the 11th February 2006.

So I had Bodypump and Balance on the 11th February 2006.

pipera

 

Post a Comment