http://tamiandcraig.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
BodyPump 56 Production Date
>>> Updated 11/7/05:
>>> We now have BodyPump 56 in our hot little hands!
>>> Click Here to read our full review...
Our friends at Bodypump Tracks have announced that BodyPump 56 video filming is scheduled for Wednesday, August 10 at Les Mills World of Fitness in Auckland. So, if you happen to need a holiday destination that week, perhaps you'll include New Zealand on your itinerary!
4 Comment(s):
On 08 August, 2005, Blogger Reymond said...

Bodypump 56 is amazing, especially the Tricep and Squat workouts. You're gonna love it!!! :)

 
On 08 August, 2005, Blogger Tami W. said...

Looking forward to it!

 
On 09 August, 2005, Blogger admin said...

Hi reymond do tell :)

 
On 08 April, 2006, Blogger Chancletika said...

Hi!!
My name is Andrea, I'm from Colombia. Body Systems arrived to Colombia just two months ago. I'm a body pump and body balance and soon to be RPM instructor. I have been happy since I discovered the amazing Les Mills world. In may there is going to be the next work shop here because of that I have no idea about body pump 56 and body balance 31. I guess it will be very cool. If you want you can see some body pump's pictures from my blog.
See you later... bye

 

Post a Comment