http://tamiandcraig.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
It Must Be Magic
I have this sort of "uniform" that I wear whenever we teach class. It's one of those black sleeveless BodyPump shirts with a red stripe, black lightweight BodyPump pants, a pair of black & red Nike Shox shoes, and a black durag. I have two full sets so that I can rotate them when one's in the wash.

Well anyway, I've noticed something about this uniform of mine. Whenever I put it on, it has this sort of energizing effect. No matter how tired, sluggish, or whatever I feel - all I have to do is put that uniform on and my whole being just kind of shifts into "exercise mode". I know that I probably could exercise in other clothes (I have, actually, every now and again), but just doesn't feel right. It must be magic.

I had a doctor tell me once that he couldn't think about medical things unless he was sitting on one of those little rolling stools they have in doctor's offices. Now I know what he meant.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's magic.
7 Comment(s):
On 30 May, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean you can actually teach BP with pants? I HAVE to use shorts. I've already ripped 2 pair of pants doing squats in my warmup!

 
On 30 May, 2005, Blogger Tami and Craig Warman said...

Oh no, these are special pants. See, they have these strings that let you tie up the legs so that they work sort of like shorts!!

 
On 01 June, 2005, Blogger Tami W. said...

He looks really cute in them too...... : )

 
On 01 June, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has anyone seen Pump 54? I haven't recieved mine yet (our club just decided to go with Les Mills though...yippee!)

How about Step 60?

Thanks guys!

 
On 02 June, 2005, Blogger Tami and Craig Warman said...

We checked in with Les Mills earlier this week. They said that 54 was being sent on May 31st - we just checked the mailbox but it's not there yet. Maybe tomorrow or Monday!

 
On 11 June, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have to resign on the Les Mills site and once again sign for autoship. They do not have records of earlier autoships. Wish I had been told by my gym.

 
On 22 June, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I received BP 54 just this past week after being told they had run out of music, so I guess everyone should be getting theirs.

 

Post a Comment