http://tamiandcraig.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
Yep, It's International
Have you ever wondered if this BodyPump thing is just a class that the club invented? Maybe it's a little something that a few clubs here and there came up with, eh? No, and not by a long shot. It's not just something we do here in the States, either. Here, take a quick look at the map - over 9,000 clubs worldwide run this program. That means something to me, because I want to make sure I invest my time in a fitness program that gets results based on research. And I like the idea that this is a worldwide program. In fact, we've had several class visitors affirm that they have indeed taken BodyPump classes in their home countries, and both the music and routines are identical to what we do right here in little ol' Blacksburg, Virginia!
0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment