http://tamiandcraig.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
Pontificate?
He's trying to impress me again with these big words.

Yes, kudo's to all those who don't let a little snow keep them away from their workouts! I'm proud of you! Did you get the new schedule of classes at New Town? I'll be teaching Body Flow Tuesdays and Fridays at 10:30. Not sure how the Friday one will work out...getting all relaxed then teaching Pump? I'll do my best!!

Thanks to Craigy Poo for getting this bolg thing together. Pretty cool. : )

See ya Friday! Tami
2 Comment(s):
On 04 March, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tami. Your today's "suprise" song was a killer! I liked the song a lot, but I wanted to tell you that I also enjoy "fighter" from christina aguilera when you do the bicep workout. See you in class!

 
On 04 March, 2005, Blogger Tami W. said...

Glad you liked it! My shoulders are still aching! I like "Fighter" too. Next week is Craig's turn to do biceps - I'll try to talk him into it....!

 

Post a Comment